We have a good steady supply of storage vegetables, eggs, pork, and beef.
We check the stand daily and stock as needed. If you have special requests (a certain cut of meat, a large amount of a vegetable, pick up at a special time, need to use an EBT or credit card, etc.)
To find out what has recently been stocked in the stand, SIGN UP to receive emails about new items and changes. We welcome your ideas and we are very glad to share our produce with you. We wish you health and happiness!
- One customer/household at a time.
- Winter hours are 12:00 - 5:00.
- Call or email if you need assistance.
- Pay by check, cash, venmo ("sweetmorning"), credit card, or EBT card. We need to be present at the stand in order to process cards and to process HIP, so it is best to call or email ahead to set that up.
- If you are unfamiliar with HIP, it is a terrific program to get fresh food to people without reducing your EBT monies. More information is available HERE or just ask us. You can get HIP for all vegetables. EBT can be used for meat and eggs as well.
- Email is the easiest way to contact us in general. email@example.com